Your answers to these questions will help us plan future institutes.
1. What courses designed exclusively for heritage learners have you taught?
2. List research projects on the subject of heritage languages that you have completed.
3. List papers you have presented or published on heritage languages.
4. Explain your interest in participating in the Heritage Language Research Institute.
5. List the language(s) that you research/teach.
Research Institute dates: June 7-10, 2021 (Mon-Thurs)
UCLA National Heritage Language Resource Center
1333 Rolfe Hall • Los Angeles, CA 90095-1411
Campus Mail Code: 951411
© 2016 The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.