International Development Studies Academic Award 2019
DEADLINE: Sunday, April 7, 2019
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be:
1) a student registered in the International Development Studies Major (double majors are also eligible);
2) in good academic standing with an overall GPA of 3.75 in Upper-division major coursework (Global GPA); and
3) a senior graduating in any quarter of the 2018-2019 academic year, or Fall 2019.
To apply applicants must submit:
1) a brief application form (found below);
2) a resume;
3) a sample of written work on any issue in international development (can be from any course previously taken-10 pages max).