International Development Studies Activist Award 2019
DEADLINE: Sunday, April 7, 2019
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be:
1) a student registered in the International Development Studies Major (double majors are also eligible);
2) in good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 3.00 in Upper-division major coursework (Global GPA);
3) able to demonstrate, through their work in local, national, or international organizations, their commitment to making a difference on an issue linked to international development; and
4) a senior graduating in any quarter of the 2018-2019 academic year, or Fall 2019.
To apply applicants must submit:
1) a brief application form (found below);
2) a resume
3) an essay (no more than 2 pages double spaced) that describes previous work related to international development and plans after graduation; work may include campus organizing, internships, volunteer or paid work either in the U.S. or abroad.